Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Looked at a Puddle of Puppies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Been waitin for quite awhile for a new Corgi puppy. The time has come and Kathleen & I took a cruise to Bend Saturday to check out our friends bunch of beautiful Corgi puppies. They're only 2 weeks old and just opened their eyes. We gotta wait another 5 weeks to get one. Actually, we've been waiting almost a year for her to decide to breed her bitch & who the papa was gonna be. We helped her choose the Dad.

I look at these little guys as a direct (animal) relative to our 914s.... Low, Fast & quick on the corners (so there's some 914 content here) IPB Image

...b
seanery
they're cute little guys
markb
Hmmm, don't see many open eyes there..... IPB Image
spare time toys
What one you going to get. The one with the skunk stripe on the left in the photo? IPB Image
morph
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!They are so cute!! We will be getting a puppy for the boys this spring.

HIEDI
djm914-6
My friend Bruce (BCinSC) has a Corgi named Simba. Very cute dog. My wife would love to get one.
Rhodes71/914
Well you shoulda stopped by for a visit Bruce, have only met one club member. I'm just south of Sunriver.

Was a nice day for a drive over the Cascades.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Rhodes71/914 @ Jan 23 2005, 11:04 AM)
Well you shoulda stopped by for a visit Bruce, have only met one club member. I'm just south of Sunriver.

Was a nice day for a drive over the Cascades.

I figured you'd say sumpin here, Sean IPB Image I thought about emailing you to do just that but time was tight. We'll be making 2 more trips for puppy viewing, the next will be in 2 weeks when the pups are 4+ weeks old then again in 2 - 3 weeks for the actual pick up. Might be able to swing by on the last rip cuz we're planning on spending the night at the new McMenamins.

.....b
Rhodes71/914
Give me a shout, even if you can't make it out to my house I could definitely be persuaded into a beer at McMenamins. My wife's co. christmas party was there. They sure did a great job with that place.

Cute pups too.
Twystd1
They are extremely good with Ketchup....

Twystd1
SpecialK
QUOTE (Bruce Allert @ Jan 23 2005, 07:09 AM)

I look at these little guys as a direct (animal) relative to our 914s....

Yup......only two weeks old, and the one in the middle of the "puddle" is already showing signs of rust IPB Image

Adorable pups Bruce!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.