Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instawood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
2 Hemi's....600 H.P. what more can i say?? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
scotty b
And now for the towel.........I'mknockin over some banks tommorrow IPB Image
seanery
there are pics of that in my Detroit Auto Show thread...they were billing it as 700 hp at the show.
It's a great looking vehicle in person.
iiibdsiil
Look at her spread them legs! That's pretty hot, it's gotta haul ass. I wanna do donuts in one!
Mueller
IPB Image IPB Image
scotty b
IPB Image what qualified me as a senior member?? I'm only 31!! IPB Image Do I get my Porschecaid support now? IPB Image
marks914
I just transferred out of the studio with the guy that did this car. I remember when it actually was a napkin sketch!
Mark
scotty b
IPB Image Mike no like??
Jake Raby
Too much shit to break and too expensive when it does...

I'll drop a 1949 Willys with a flathead four in the woods right next to them and laugh when they get a paint chip....

Or get the 51 Power Wagon out and happily drive right over them... rocking nana.gif

Its cool, but its too new.. Must be for the new out doorsy group that isn't happy unless they have all the goretex gear and waterproof boots....
BMartin914
nd laugh when they get a paint chip....

I don't think its painted. IPB Image From what I understand its all carbon fibre. One structural piece, with the engines mounted to it. It's cool to see what CAN be done, but it will never go into production. Strictly a concept.
spare time toys
QUOTE (BMartin914 @ Jan 23 2005, 03:56 PM)
From what I understand its all carbon fibre. One structural piece, with the engines mounted to it. It's cool to see what CAN be done, but it will never go into production. Strictly a concept.

Sorta like when the old lady gets a new cook book. See what can be made but you aint gonna get it. IPB Image
Sammy
It's kinda like a mustang or a riced out honda. lots of people will like it and want one, I just aint one of em.
scotty b
IPB Image I thought it looked like a Myers Manx on STEROIDS IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
xitspd
Scotty,

Attached please find a picture of my old ride(608 HP), my one one has longer travel and a SB2 438 CI small block with 756 HP on C16.
jd74914
I don't like the jeep, but I do think your car is cool IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.