Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone ever seen these rims before?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
veedubPORSCHEchris
i bought these for my teener guy said they came off a 14 in the 70's too bad they are 13's with some polish work IPB Image i think they would look nice. so any one know what they are? thanx chris
veedubPORSCHEchris
back
veedubPORSCHEchris
numbers on back
veedubPORSCHEchris
numbers two
Mueller
so any one know what they are?

besides paperweights? IPB Image

seriously, no idea, I'm guessing nothing too special, just a cast aluminum rim from someone like American Racing (just a name, nothing to do with real racing rims IPB Image )

how wide are they?

have you looked for tires yet?
veedubPORSCHEchris
5.5 rims they have 195 60 barum racing tires on them now..and bfg sells radial t/a in the same size
Mueller
that size will work...it's just a tad smaller than a 195/50-15 which is the smallest diameter tire I've seen on a 914....it'll be really quick with that small diameter, but your freeway speeds will have the motor buzzing along pretty high
skline
They look like the original BBS design. But 13" ? I wouldnt run 13's on a 914.
veedubPORSCHEchris
thats what i figured better low end = IPB Image he said the car had a lot of go with the 13's
nebreitling
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 23 2005, 08:41 AM)
They look like the original BBS design. But 13" ? I wouldnt run 13's on a 914.

i would. if they clear the brakes, etc., and were legal for my AX class. if they were wide enough to fit some competition tires on, it would be a great advantage in gearing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.