Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ollie's 914 Artwork
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
OllieG
Hi,

If you're interested in getting a really decent print of your own car as it is now or how you want it to be one day I can do that for you..

I also create artwork of the most famous 914s like the Le Mans #40 GT. I will be continually adding to the library so to speak; so keep checking back for updates..

This Artwork is drawn by me using Adobe Illustrator and is absolutely original. Your print will be completely unique to you..1 of 1 so to speak! They are printed on a roughly 200gsm satin-finish paper to a really high-resolution and look almost photographic.

I'm not a professional Illustrator but I'm a Footwear Designer by day. This little project is going to help me fund my 914 habit and I'm determined to finish my 6cyl conversion one way or another!

There is a degree of limitation as to what custom details I can provide (no Sheridan kits etc!)...so if you're not sure, PM me a pic and we might be able to figure it out. One example of this might be body graphics, custom paint jobs, spoilers etc..

3 sizes are available. I've chosen the sizes to perfectly fit Ikea Ribba picture frames that I tend to use for my motorsport posters in my garage and are available worldwide.

As all of these prints are created by me in the UK, I'm afraid they obviously need to be shipped overseas to you and the postage prices reflect that. Please allow 28 days for me to create the artwork, print it and for it to arrive in the mail.

SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL OF THE PRINTS AVAILABLE, SIZES AND PRICES..

If you're interested just send me a PM for further details and payment information.

Many thanks, Ollie.
OllieG
CUSTOM ARTWORK - your car in print:

If you have a fairly stock car you can follow the prices listed below. Cars with lots of graphics like 'Huey' and the black rally car below for example will need to be quoted for separately on seeing photos. Backgrounds and backing logos can be discussed.

PM me for further details and payment info.

Sizes, Price including shipping and packing:

Small: 11 3/4in x 15 3/4in (30cm x 40cm) - $125. (additional prints $20.ea)
Large: 19 3/4in x 27 1/2in (50cm x 70cm) - $135. (additional prints $40.ea)
Xtra Large: 27 1/2in x 39 1/4 (70cm x 100cm) - $155 (additional prints $60.ea)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
OllieG
FAMOUS 914s, GTs etc etc

Here are prints of famous 914s like the Le Mans #40 GT..

Sizes and prices inc P&P:

Small: 11 3/4in x 15 3/4in (30cm x 40cm) - $40
Large: 19 3/4in x 27 1/2in (50cm x 70cm) - $55
X Large: 27 1/2in x 39 1/4 (70cm x 100cm) - $80

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER UNTIL DECEMBER 7TH 2014

Buy both for:

Small: $55 (save $10 from regular price for 2)
Large: $75 (save $20 from regular price for 2)
X Large: $110 (save $35 from regular price for 2)

IPB Image
This is perhaps the best known 914. Winning its class at the 1970 Le Mans race. As with all of my drawings I try to take great care to get details, decals, colours etc etc as accurate as I possibly can.

IPB Image
The Waldegaard car #7 came 3rd in the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally

"Excellent graphics and attention to detail…I've recommended this artwork to the local 914 fraternity here!" Dennis Brooks, Sydney, Australia.
two914-6s
Great work!
OllieG
I have a 'car'toon available to print to order. You can make up your own caption or use the one in the sample pic. You can also request any colour for the 914 itself that you like - so it matches your own car.

The artwork is printed to a very high resolution on really nice quality 200gsm satin paper. It's printed to order so please allow upto six weeks for delivery.

Three sizes are available and the following prices include shipping to the US. These sizes are for the picture itself and do not include the white border which can be trimmed to suit your frame.

Small: 180mm x 240mm - $35.00
Medium: 210mm x 300mm - $40.00
Large: 300mm x 400mm - $50.00

IPB Image

Please PM me with orders and details and I will send you information for payment thru Paypal.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.