Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: box of parts $300
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ben and Ralph
I have a box of random parts I need to get out of my driveway. Don't know if anyone needs any of this stuff but i thought i might as well throw it up on the world. It consists of one 70-72 914 strut $50 + shipping, A-arm with a crack in it 25$ + shipping, fuel injection stuff, some engine tin, a dirty ecu, an old dirty relay panel, ect... Throw me a price if you need something here. Located in southern CA -SOLD: Air Filter BoxClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
euro911
I know somebody is looking for that air filter housing.

Please toss an arbitrary price in your ad (use the edit feature), so you ad doesn't get deleted ...

Thank you
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 5 2014, 10:03 AM) *

Please toss an arbitrary price in your ad (use the edit feature), so you ad doesn't get deleted ...

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up! Does have a small bit of damage on the endClick to view attachment
euro911
I posted a link to your ad here on the davidahmuty's WTB thread Link
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 5 2014, 11:01 AM) *

I posted a link to your ad here on the davidahmuty's WTB thread Link

Hey thanks again!
davidahmuty
QUOTE(Ben and Ralph @ Aug 5 2014, 10:48 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 5 2014, 10:03 AM) *

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up! Does have a small bit of damage on the endClick to view attachment

I need that! How much? and send an email address for $$ comminication
davidahmuty
$75 for the air filter box? email me at davidahmuty@gmail.com
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(davidahmuty @ Aug 6 2014, 04:42 PM) *

$75 for the air filter box? email me at davidahmuty@gmail.com

E-mail sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.