Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
So I am cruising Ebay and I see This car and it says its a 2 liter. Most 75 models came with a 1.8 liter. I know not all there are some exceptions, but the 1.8 was in most 75's I have seen. This one is no exception. Look at the engine pic, clearly it is a 1.8. Someone should tell him about it.
Mueller
yep....more than likely a 1.8 unless they are like me and have swapped the L-Jet onto a 2.0 IPB Image

looks like a decent car.....I like the Enkies on it, need to lower it a tad bit IPB Image
Cap'n Krusty
Lotsa 1975 2 litre cars! This one's not one of them, though. Wrong engine (FI and [plug wire location), no appearance group, and an aftermarket steelie for a spare. The Cap'n
d7n7master
Ya got to give him credit 'cause he CLEARLY stated "It is a 2.0 liter fuel-injected Bone stock, as near as I can tell, with a 5-speed manual transmission."
That'z 1 out of 2. Seriously though, somebody could buy it for the 2. I'd be pissed to find a 1.8.
Give him a headz up.
Rhodes71/914
I have a 2.0L out of a 75 sitting in my garage right now, didn't think it was that uncommon.

Not that the ebay car isn't a 1.8, just sayin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.