Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front and rear sway bars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
crxnug
im selling front and rear sway bars with mounting hardware, mint condition with hardware zinc plated and new bushings, price is $500 for both plus shipping, local pickup is available, im located In Ontario, Canada

swaybar

swaybar

swaybar

02loftsmoor
I got front and rears for less than two hundred. just saying

QUOTE(crxnug @ Aug 5 2014, 07:32 PM) *

im selling front and rear sway bars with mounting hardware, mint condition with hardware zinc plated and new bushings, price is $500 for both plus shipping, local pickup is available, im located In Ontario, Canada

swaybar

swaybar

swaybar

bdstone914
[quote name='02loftsmoor' date='Aug 8 2014, 09:12 PM' post='2071732']

Then you got a good deal. I have sold restored front and rear setups for $300 each and they are getting harder to find. Fair price in my opinion.
sixaddict
Didn't our mothers say " if you can't say something good ........etc" if not I believe Eric did

QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Aug 8 2014, 08:12 PM) *

QUOTE(crxnug @ Aug 5 2014, 07:32 PM) *

swaybar

swaybar

swaybar

02loftsmoor
never said anything bad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.