Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: minor issues
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ArtechnikA
first - THANK YOU for adding the Time Zone correction factor to the member profile !

second - i know there used to be an email setting for "tell me about all new posts." i can't find it any more. i un-set it before leaving for the FFC and now i can't turn it back on. IMO, that's the ONE feature that keeps a forum-based system timely and competitive with an email ListServ forum. (and it's one reason i haven't been very active on the board since then - i've been too busy to check in a dozen times a day to see if there are any new threads of interest...)

third - the "Message Tracker" link made quite the hash on my display - looke like it might be a CSS issue. i'm using (per About...) "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0"
Jeroen
Rich, the time zone correction was there from day one... ya must have missed it IPB Image

To get notification e-mails of new posts, go to the forum in question (ie "garage") and you can "subscribe to this forum" at the right hand top of the page (in the organge bar whichs displays the forum name)

Can't help ya on the third issue...
SirAndy
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Jan 23 2005, 10:24 AM)
third - the "Message Tracker" link made quite the hash on my display - looke like it might be a CSS issue. i'm using (per About...) "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0"

rich, can you post a screenshot of the mess here ???

we'll try to fix it, i promise!
IPB Image Andy
ArtechnikA
isn't it always the way... looks great today. i even tried dublicating the sequence of previous screens, but it still looks okay.

i'll keep trying, and if i can duplicate it, especially if i have a repeatable sequence, i'll let you know. meanwhile, thanks for looking into it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.