Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 WANTED ASAP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
munkmunk
I'm a very serious buyer (max budget of $80K at this time) for an original 914-6. Must have it's original engine and gearbox. Prefer no serious rust but willing to consider any condition. PM me with details. I'm ready to buy if you're ready to sell.
Cairo94507
Hello:

I saw your posting and happened across this on eBay. Check out the 182 photos of this car. It is very nice albeit it apparently does not have the numbers matching original motor/transaxle. Despite that, it appears to be an original Six with well documented history in excellent condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-914-6-...=US_Cars_Trucks

Good luck with your hunt.
scotty b
Nice rear 1/4 flares barf.gif
Van914
I was told Kelly BMW in Columbus ohio has one for sale. If it is the car I think it is it belonged to a friend of mine. Complete original car with a repainting some time ago to Black with a Beige interior.
Good Luck
Van914
Tom_T
welcome.png

Hopefully you've contacted Dave W./toolguy on here per my 914club PM & post (with caveats).

Dave's -6 is shown on the PCA-OCR website under the Pandomonium &/or White Gloves CdE sections as the Full Concours winner in June (I just got my issue yesterday & noted his pic & placement).

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Michael N
QUOTE(Van914 @ Aug 7 2014, 07:27 AM) *

I was told Kelly BMW in Columbus ohio has one for sale. If it is the car I think it is it belonged to a friend of mine. Complete original car with a repainting some time ago to Black with a Beige interior.
Good Luck
Van914

Black sure does look good with the tan interior....they have it listed as a 1971 but vin is 1970.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
You'll want documentation on the mileage of the black/tan `71 above 7 any others to "prove out" the claimed mileage, and that there's not a 1, 2 or 3 etc. in front after 40+/- years! dry.gif

A close PPI can tell by condition too with unrestored cars.

Tell Dave I said Hi! bye1.gif

PS - I agree with Mike that Black on Tan looks Bitchen' - but black is harder to maintain for CdE show purposes than some other choices, but you should buy what you like!
Michael N
If I were in the market I would be checking out this one. It is even local to Northern Ca. I wonder what the hell hole looks like.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4610177448.html

Authentic 1970 Porsche 914-6 (vin #91404, etc) which has been in storage for at least 20 years. Partially disassembled; basically engine and trans were removed to install 2.7 engine but project was never finished. No rust but battery tray needs replacement and is included. Body is in excellent condition and interior is all original with a couple of minor tears in the vinyl. Currently has (real) Fuchs 16X7's with old A008R's. Needs a good cleaning and going through. Comes with original 2 liter, 2.7 liter and possibly a 3 liter SC engine at the right price. Clean title currently non-op. Looking at offers of between 30 and 40 thou depending on combo and attitude.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

smokey
QUOTE(munkmunk @ Aug 7 2014, 12:30 AM) *

I'm a very serious buyer (max budget of $80K at this time) for an original 914-6. Must have it's original engine and gearbox. Prefer no serious rust but willing to consider any condition. PM me with details. I'm ready to buy if you're ready to sell.

I just did a PPI for a local dealer who has a client on the east cost .
Beautiful 70 , two owner . A few small things needed replaced . Carpet .
But over all , a great original car . Show quality . Asking price was 89000.00 .
East cost buyer passed . It sold the same day to a German buyer . Off it went .
That was last week .
The car was in Plesanton .

smoke.gif
Van914
i know the previous owner of the Black 6 for sale. Yes, the mileage is correct. He owned the car for about 15 years. It is a great car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.