Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW SCAMMER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
I noticed an ill-worded response to a WTB ad and warned the OP to approach with caution.

I checked the user's posts and see a pattern of typical scams on other forums (as well as here) ... Click here

I hope Andy can grab the guy's IP and get him outta here confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Did you pm Andy or another admin?
SirAndy
Thanks, he's been taken care of ...
smash.gif
euro911
cheer.gif
Drums66
..... 309.gif.....
flag.gif bye1.gif
02loftsmoor
thank you for watch out for us.
balljoint
Nice work Mark. I hope that doesn't put you on some kind of list now though. unsure.gif
euro911
Oh crap mad.gif ...

now I'm getting spam from Dave laugh.gif

Actually, I noticed there was additional chatter on another thread (after the fact) before I noticed him. Apparently he replied in several WTB threads but I only saw the one at the time I started this thread.

He appears to be the same guy that replies to WTB ads on many car forums, he just keeps changing his name and email addresses.

Hopefully the appropriate law enforcement agency somehow gets notified and nails this guy for fraud busted_cop.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 8 2014, 08:35 PM) *

Oh crap mad.gif ...

now I'm getting spam from Dave laugh.gif

Actually, I noticed there was additional chatter on another thread (after the fact) before I noticed him. Apparently he replied in several WTB threads but I only saw the one at the time I started this thread.

He appears to be the same guy that replies to WTB ads on many car forums, he just keeps changing his name and email addresses.

Hopefully the appropriate law enforcement agency somehow gets notified and nails this guy for fraud busted_cop.gif

I thought YOU were that guy!! bs.gif
rhodyguy
Seems like he's able to be multiple places at once. Vancouver island, the inland empire, Winnipeg...magic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.