Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 1.8 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
garyb
This is not my car.
Im just listing it for a friend.
Nice Driving 914 with many new parts.
$5,200 or best offer.
Call Jay at (951) 961-9252
The Porsche is located in Riverside, Calif.
JeffBowlsby
Sure looks Yella, not Ravenna, to me.
euro911
I thought 1.8L started in '74 confused24.gif

Nice looking car though
bdstone914
Looks like it is at Jay Wards place. I can check it out for an interested buyer.
Trusted seller too.
euro911
Jay Ward? ... of Jay Ward Productions?
Cuda911
Do you have any more details? Mileage? Service info? Any history info? Fuel injected still? Engine and better interior pix?

Does it have the center console?

Lower passenger sail rear area looks rusted? Maybe just loose vinyl?

Paint looks pretty good in the pix, but I have seen so many cars that look great in pix but look lousy in person. have you seen the car in person?

I see you are in Oceanside (I am also). Any chance that your buddy wants to make a quick trip here in it?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Aug 8 2014, 10:14 PM) *

Do you have any more details? Mileage? Service info? Any history info? Fuel injected still? Engine and better interior pix?

Does it have the center console?

Lower passenger sail rear area looks rusted? Maybe just loose vinyl?

Paint looks pretty good in the pix, but I have seen so many cars that look great in pix but look lousy in person. have you seen the car in person?

I see you are in Oceanside (I am also). Any chance that your buddy wants to make a quick trip here in it?

You should consider a drive to Riverside to check it out. He could put it on a lift and you could be a good look at the underside.
euro911
Check for possible front end damage ... it has a '74 rear bumper, but an earlier front bumper.
Niche
Cuda,

I forbid you to get another 914... unless you're kicking the 996 out of the garage.
Cuda911
^^^^ Split the cost with me and it can be our beater track car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.