Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monterey Historics this coming week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
I was in the Monterey peninsula last week and took a detour over to Laguna Seca raceway.
Like the calm before the storm, the pit area was starting to set up with trailers, displays and race cars. Canepa Racing was almost done setting up, UOP Shadow ( can-am) was set up, and the track was nice +clean.
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Bruce Canepa's entries Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Momo 935Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
that shadow is a pretty cool racer. they used to participate up here at the sovren historics. the engine screams.
Ferg
I leave tomorrow, gonna be fun!
hydroliftin
Best kept secret is you can see them practice today and Sunday for free. I went down for Coffee & Cars in Pacific Grove this morning and spent a few hours at the track. It's $20 to get into the pits, but you can see the action on the track for free. Best of all no crowds.
Maltese Falcon
Extra cost to view from the Corkscrew area these days...WHAT?Click to view attachment
Michael N
Drove in for the Carmel Councours by the Sea with Nolan. He just might enjoy these events more than I do.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Michael N
Click to view attachment
Michael N
We then went to a car gathering hosted by Hagerty and Classic Motorsports Magazine. Again this event was my favorite price. Free!!!

Check out this Singer 911. One of my favorite cars of the day.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.