Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Electric 911 Speedometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rnellums
I'm looking out for an electronic speedometer out of a 911, says electronic on the face along the bottom, out of an 80's 911. Let me know!
timothy_nd28
Non functional is okay too, anything can be fixed
rnellums
edit: non-functional ok too!
Chris H.
I have one that I paid $150 for last year (which I THINK was a good deal even then). I'd sell it to you for the same price. It's out of a 1986 911, 160 mph speedo that is electronic. I can tell the trim ring was removed and the needle was repainted, but it's in good shape and it works.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The lights didn't come with it but you can transfer yours most likely. I was going to use it and make it GPS but fell in love with the Speedhut stuff.

Don't feel obligated in any way, just throwing it out there...

rnellums
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Aug 10 2014, 09:12 PM) *

I have one that I paid $150 for last year (which I THINK was a good deal even then). I'd sell it to you for the same price. It's out of a 1986 911, 160 mph speedo that is electronic. I can tell the trim ring was removed and the needle was repainted, but it's in good shape and it works.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The lights didn't come with it but you can transfer yours most likely. I was going to use it and make it GPS but fell in love with the Speedhut stuff.

Don't feel obligated in any way, just throwing it out there...

Done and Done. PM sent!
rnellums
Bump, in need of another Speedo!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.