Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS floor pan repair and cowl repair parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
marksteinhilber
Harness Bar SOLD $100 Was made by Rennen Metal, but was an earlier made part from what they currently offer. Bar is bare bright steel with clear coat. Has loops for guiding 3" shoulder harness. Fastens to shoulder belt anchor bolts. Can leave existing shoulder belts in place with this installed. This harness bar prevents seat headrest from going back the last inch, but is the same as their current model in this regard.

rear half steel floor pan repair part. $70 For the back half under the seats. One small section on passenger side has been cut off and used for repair behind and under the firewall. What remains is good for the driver side and/or for making smaller repairs to the passenger side floor pan.
Also, I have a repair piece for the cowl at the base of the windshield $60

Repair pieces are long and wide, so pick up in LA Orange County area is best, rather than shipping. Paypal or Cash. Can meet in Long Beach, LA or Orange County areas.
marksteinhilber
Bump
lonewolfe
I'm interested in the harness bar. Are you willing to ship?
PM sent!
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 5 2014, 07:13 PM) *

I'm interested in the harness bar. Are you willing to ship?
PM sent!

sale pending to lonewolf on harness bar.

Harness Bar SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.