Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE: 2 1970 914/6 ROLLERS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Quietriot
******SOLD*****I have 2 cars for sale. Neither car has engine.only red car has title. They have been stored indoors for over 25 years. Red car has no interior. Both cars are very solid bodies with minimal rust and or damage. 2 large crates of Misc parts are included with purchase ie, transmissions,engine case,heads,some interior parts, carbs,air cleaner,etc. Cars located in Columbus Ohio.
*****35,000.00**** PM me with questions or comments please. More pics available. Thank you.
*******SOLD********
[
Cairo94507
welcome.png I see you have two very desirable cars for sale. This is the place to list them for sale.

The more pictures you could post of them the easier it will be for you to sell them. Try to post the critical areas, hell-hole, both longs, inside edge of the rear trunk below tail lights, bottom of firewall where it meets the inside floor pan, suspension mounting points in the rear, windshield frame where it meets the fenders, etc. If you could pick through the parts and give a listing of the big stuff, that too would assist with your sale.

Good luck and thanks for listing these Sixes here.
sixnotfour
Do You know if the silver/blk stripe 914 came from Seattle Wa. ??
johnhora
pm'ed for more info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.