Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source For Fiberglass Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sfreeman615
Anyone have a vendor they use for Fiberglass body parts. Mainly I'm looking for fiberglass rocker panels, found QRS, but that guys charges WAY to much for shipping. I actually shipped a transmission to and back from Dr. Evil for less than this guy wants to ship 2 rocker panels to me.
ChrisFoley
QRS shipping prices are actually much better than the quote you get online.
Give him a call. He's a 914 guy.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(stugray @ Aug 13 2014, 09:30 AM) *

agree.gif
Mike Bellis
American International Racing. John usually will give a discount if you donate to his charity.
Bills914-4
I bought my front spoiler from these guys , Bill D.

http://www.americaninternationalracing.com...246&page=29

BIGKAT_83
I had a GT-Racing fiberglass bumper set front and rear. They were total junk the way they fit. The mounts on the front were installed backwards. Even after correcting this it was a all day job to fit them up.
I've seen a set of there flared fenders being installed at a bodyshop and it was over 40 hours of work.

If I was spending my money on Fiberglass it would be QRS for sure.

Bob
spsader
I am also looking for some fiberglass parts, specifically 916 front and rear bumpers.
Would appreciate your suggestions, comments, experience
Thanks,
Paul
GeorgeRud
I wonder how many of these parts are coming off molds that are now 40 years old? It seems that anyone's fiberglass parts will take some massaging to make them fit properly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.