Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914 2.0 $1800.00 No title SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bajafreaks
1974 914 2.0 $1800.00
I don't have the title for the car (long story) but if someone was persistent enough I'd think they could get one. I've only had the car since Feb.2014 but have lost interest in doing the restoration. I have pulled all of the interior, lights, bumpers, engine and trans. All parts have been bagged and tagged. It doesn't have the original engine its actually out of a 80-82 vw vanagon. The longs are good as well as the hell hole, trunk, etc. just surface rust, the door reveals are great. The previous owner attempted to put late model rubber bumpers on it that's really the only issue with the body. It also comes with a lot of extra misc. parts. The body is in decent shape, it would make a great restoration project, its really too good to part out.

http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/steve_stanton1/library/Click to view attachment
JamesM
Where is it located? How did it wind up with a late bumper?

bajafreaks
QUOTE(JamesM @ Aug 13 2014, 02:24 PM) *

It is located in Northern Nevada (Carson Valley) 20 minute's from Carson City.
I have no idea why the previous owner put a later bumper on it but I've taken it off and patched the holes. I have a correct front bumper for it that needs to be re chromed included in the sale.
JamesM
QUOTE(bajafreaks @ Aug 13 2014, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(JamesM @ Aug 13 2014, 02:24 PM) *

It is located in Northern Nevada (Carson Valley) 20 minute's from Carson City.
I have no idea why the previous owner put a later bumper on it but I've taken it off and patched the holes. I have a correct front bumper for it that needs to be re chromed included in the sale.

Just wasn't sure if it was a replaced front clip, cut serial number, or anything like that.

Was hoping you were on the other side of north Nevada, I would pop over for a look.

bajafreaks
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.