Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Porsche 914 Bra
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mistro
Sold the Porsche 914 and time to let this stuff go. All items placed here first for a week then over to ebay auction site, so move if you want something.

The oem bra up for sale is the exact item pictured, it has been stored indoors left over after selling my 1973 Porsche 914. The bra itself was only on the car for special occasions like my trip to Hershey Corral as a result its in very good condition, all of the hook loop fasteners around headlight flaps are in good operable condition and elastic and vinyl covered fender straps are attached and in working order. Its made of a much heavier material backed with heavy felt so it never left any marks on my paint finish, and provided a better quality and better fitting, complete with access panels for retractable headlights and tailored hood cuff allowing for a snug fit which also prevents in its theft. It has considerable more detail in finished edges and at cut outs for running lights and blinkers than off brand Bra's or nose protectors.

Hopefully the pictures are illustrative of condition, it needs to be mounted on vehicle to do it justice, it does fit snug to hood and fenders. the felt backing is in very good condition necessary to protect cars finish. Please contact me if you have any questions.”

I accept paypal, $75 + approximately $20 shiping via USPS.
mistro
sale pending. More stuff including oem Blaupunkt radio up next week. Rgds, Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.