Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 17x8 BBS RS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JtoTheBeezy
I have a set of bbs style 5s for sale. Pretty good condition. Only some very minor curb rash that could be sanded out. There is also some minor clear coat peel but the wheels are clean and straight with fairly new tires. If I kept these I would just sand down and polish the lips. Viola! These would look sweet on a flared car for sure!! 5x120 17x8 et20
Located in Sacramento CA Center caps are included
$700 obo

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
bdstone914
Is that 5 x 120 which is not the Porsche pattern of 5 x 130 ?

Sounds like BMW pattern.
JtoTheBeezy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 14 2014, 08:34 PM) *

Sounds like BMW pattern.

Correct would need adapters or to be redrilled.
bdstone914
QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Aug 14 2014, 11:30 PM) *

Sounds like BMW pattern.

Have you considered selling on the BMW forums?
They will probably not work well on a 914 with the wrong offset. Adapters would make them stick out even farther. Does not look like there is enough room to redrill to 130 mm pattern.
Decent wheels and fair price though.
JtoTheBeezy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 15 2014, 06:53 AM) *

QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Aug 14 2014, 11:30 PM) *

Sounds like BMW pattern.

Have you considered selling on the BMW forums?
They will probably not work well on a 914 with the wrong offset. Adapters would make them stick out even farther. Does not look like there is enough room to redrill to 130 mm pattern.
Decent wheels and fair price though.

I had them on my flared car with adapters and they fit fine just to big for my taste. Just thought id toss them up here. They might fit someone's fancy.
DBCooper
Sold! As info these wheels are nice because they're two-piece and the center section is solid, so if the 5x120 pattern doesn't work you can re-drill them for whatever 5 lug pattern you like, Porsche or whatever. That's rare, especially in that offset. These are going on my old XJ6 Jag first, but when I'm done my son will re-drill them for his 242/LS1 Volvo wagon. Good stuff, so thanks again Justin.
JtoTheBeezy
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Aug 18 2014, 09:18 PM) *

Sold! As info these wheels are nice because they're two-piece and the center section is solid, so if the 5x120 pattern doesn't work you can re-drill them for whatever 5 lug pattern you like, Porsche or whatever. That's rare, especially in that offset. These are going on my old XJ6 Jag first, but when I'm done my son will re-drill them for his 242/LS1 Volvo wagon. Good stuff, so thanks again Justin.

No problem! Enjoy them! Glad they went to a hood home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.