FS: rubber windshield seal from 914 rubber, new in the bag. just like this:

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Windshield-c...m?categoryId=-1

on their store for $26 + shipping, I'll do for $25 with shipping

I went with the chrome trim instead so no longer need this

thanks
SA-914
pm sent
euro911
Obviously you didn't install it, but curious how difficult is it to replace the OEM with one of these?

Anybody? Bueller?
02loftsmoor
I would like to know also please
Das
Sold
Mikey914
For those that asked on difficulty to install, it has a butyl bead on the inside track that touches the glass to help hold in place. You will not require the 19 outer clips or the setting blocks. Some like to paint a frit around the outside 1/2" as the urethane bead can be seen. The better solution is to make a nice bead and install it straight in. The frit (in my opinion draws more attention to the fact it's not an OEM install) is not required, and if you don't it looks like the stock , but black and without clips.
Larmo63
Who makes the stock rubber gasket for the windshield for those of us who want the trim?
Mikey914
I stock the on the site.
euro911
How does that work? I thought the OEM seal was a glue compound?

There's a rubber seal that we can still use the brightwork trim with? confused24.gif

Do you also sell the mounting clips, Mark? Never mind - found them

jacksun
how about for the rear window? a rubber seal?

02loftsmoor
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 25 2014, 07:11 PM) *

I stock the on the site.

Mike I looked on your web site, could you post more pictures of your windshield seal please.. maybe also showing an install..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.