Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appearance & Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
topic says it all.just a warning for anyone who wants anything from us we will not be taking orders for 4 to 6 weeks.to do some work to our company and do some R & D.for future products.we will close from feb 4th-march4th and we may take a few weeks in the sun somewhere.
We will start back up with some new products.and if we have time a web page with alot of info on it,for installing our products.
james
Joseph Mills
Too late to get some rain hats? Do you have the gelcoat white available, or do I need to wait until you return?

Thanks.
jwalters
IPB Image Did you guys get my check yet????? Will you ship my stuff before you leave???? Just checking is all..

Have a good one! IPB Image
morph
yes we got youre check today IPB Image and we will fill all orders recieved b4 feb 4th(and ship).i started this thread to awnser any and all questions people may have.
james
morph
you wanted them in just plain jel coat?(sanded,or unsanded?)
also if you have any question you can allways call me anytime at 503-551-6191
Joseph Mills
I want to paint them red (different red than yours). So I guess I need them sanded? You tell me.

I'll paypal you this friday when I place my order.

Thanks.

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.