Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Center Tunnel Brake Lines 914.355.613.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
So... In the land if Excel spreadsheets, embedded links can copy into the wrong format (or so I'm told). The result may be 12 center tunnel lines that were never really ordered!! headbang.gif

Working on a restoration? Here's the perfect piece to complete the center tunnel. These are prebent off original templates. 3D scanned and CNC bent for a perfect fit

Regular price is $48.95

Inventory clearance sale is $16.95 plus shipping (roughly $7.00 to the East Coast). smilie_pokal.gif

I have 12 3 of these available

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
It happened with the right front lines as well. PN 914-355-618-00

Retail $21.95
Inventory reduction $7.95 plus shipping (roughly $7.00 to the East Coast. Combined Shipping for both lines is the same.)

I have 14 5 of these available.
02loftsmoor
Are these problem-atic??? the heLL hole is my only problem area.. Texas car. confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
If they rust, they can spin the line itself when removing the adjacent soft line or adapter fittings (center tunnel line) from their 10x1 ends.

If the line starts to spin before the end, that's my que to get a new hard line.

Maybe not so problematic in Texas but, in other areas, yes.
Tom_T
sent you a PM. beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Tom, invoice sent. Thanks!
9146BRUCE
Hi Eric
I will take one of each shipped to 91325.Lem me know final cost.
Thanks Bruce
rmdinmd
pm sent
tweet
Hi Eric,
One of each for me.
-Dan
euro911
I mistook them for fuel lines screwy.gif

What was I thinking confused24.gif (don't answer that) mad.gif

I'd be happy to purchase enough lines to compete one (1) vehicle, please

I'll need to order the other (non-on sale) lines from the site?
JStroud
Hey Eric, I'll take two of each, you can send a PayPal invoice to jsconstruction@live.com
And I'll probably pay it. biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Jeff
Eric_Shea
All paid orders shipped. wink.gif
Harpo
One of each please

Thanks

David
Gint
Eric, Are these suitable for all models? If so, I'll take one of each. And can you hook me up on the other three corners as well?
Eric_Shea
Hey Mike, center tunnel and front lines (with the exception of the front caliper hard lines) are all the same.

Rear engine compartment lines changed in mid-late 74 with the relocation and slight redesign of the pressure regulator valve.

On the way... David, got you as well.

Thanks guys.
914four
This is a good time for me to replace my lines. I would like to order the center tunnel line as well as the front lines if they are available.

Kelvin
914four
Sorry, double post. Not sure how that happens.
porbmw
Hi Eric

Can you put together a set for a 6....?

I think you have my credit card info....it renewed early this year...if not, would you please email me.

And thanks

Paul
draganc
Eric, I'll take one of each please. PM the total cost, shipped to 08540, and I'll paypal the funds.

Thanks, Dragan
tweet
paypal sent
Kansas 914
PM sent for a set of each - thanks!
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif

I think we have about 3 of these sets left.
Tom_T
I ran out of time to post/PM that I got my shipment okay before I left Eric, then forgot again while on the road 8/22-9/6. dry.gif

Thanx Eric! beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
I will take a set if you still have them.
draganc
Got my set last week, looking good. Thanks!
edrotol
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 15 2014, 07:45 AM) *

So... In the land if Excel spreadsheets, embedded links can copy into the wrong format (or so I'm told). The result may be 12 center tunnel lines that were never really ordered!! headbang.gif

Working on a restoration? Here's the perfect piece to complete the center tunnel. These are prebent off original templates. 3D scanned and CNC bent for a perfect fit

Regular price is $48.95

Inventory clearance sale is $16.95 plus shipping (roughly $7.00 to the East Coast). smilie_pokal.gif

Click to view attachment

pm sent. please reserve as i do not quite understand what you have left
Jett
Anymore available, if so I'll take one. Please ZpM

Cheers

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 15 2014, 07:45 AM) *

Regular price is $48.95

Click to view attachment

davep
914-355-618-00

two of each please, and I'll contact you about a few more items for an order.
Dave
Chris H.
Not sure if you have any left but let me know. I'll take one of each if so, or let me know what you have left. I really need the front right (PN 914-355-618-00) more than the tunnel but all mine are original so it's probably time to do them all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.