Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I hope your weekend was better than mine. I caught a killer cold, my shift lever broke and THE STEELERS LOST. IPB Image So I made an interim shift handle out of electrical conduit and am going for a drive. A long one. IPB Image
Cheers, Elliot
ArtechnikA
pity that.

i was looking forward to an all-PA Super Bowl ...

i still can't believe the people who keep pronouncing "XXXIX" "thirty-nine".

it's "ZIZZIX" plain as day ...

at least both teams are from the east coast...

i'm looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday; i don't care about the game, but the shopping centers and roads here will be deserted ...
charlesmac
I feel your pain man! Stupid cold has been hanging on for almost a week. Then to top it off this weekend, the water pump in my firebird goes out. It's the only car i have with heat, not that it's real cold down here, bu t it has gotten in the 20's th epast couple of nights.
come on warm weather!

charles
Pnambic
I can't stand New England. Not that they're not a good team, they really know how to step it up come the post season. I think Belichek is an incredible coach to get his team operating at that level. They just capitalize on EVERY mistake the other team makes...MAN, its annoying... IPB Image

There's just something about them I can't bring myself to like. IPB Image

I know, I know, they've handed Indy their asses on a plate several times now, and yes, that might make me biased... IPB Image

By the way, I was really pulling for Rothlessfreakinghugenameberger to get it done. Pittsburg was my fav of the remaining 4.

GO PHILLY!!!!
SLITS
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Jan 24 2005, 01:14 PM)
at least both teams are from the east coast...

Boy, that's a real SNOREjob!
type11969
I wanted the steelers to go all the way just so that I could say to my buds (pats and eagles fans) that the Jets almost beat the Steelers . . .

dammit Jets, almost made it.
r_towle
QUOTE (Pnambic @ Jan 24 2005, 12:23 PM)
I can't stand New England. Not that they're not a good team, they really know how to step it up come the post season. I think Belichek is an incredible coach to get his team operating at that level. They just capitalize on EVERY mistake the other team makes...MAN, its annoying... IPB Image

There's just something about them I can't bring myself to like. IPB Image

I know, I know, they've handed Indy their asses on a plate several times now, and yes, that might make me biased... IPB Image

By the way, I was really pulling for Rothlessfreakinghugenameberger to get it done. Pittsburg was my fav of the remaining 4.

GO PHILLY!!!!

dont be sad that New England rules...
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jan 24 2005, 12:05 PM)
I hope your weekend was better than mine. I caught a killer cold, my shift lever broke and THE STEELERS LOST. IPB Image So I made an interim shift handle out of electrical conduit and am going for a drive. A long one. IPB Image
Cheers, Elliot

Steelers lost? Cheer up! Other people have problems, too. Here's little heartwarming story from the news:

CUSTODY BATTLE RULING --- Philadelphia Morning News

Parker, a 7-year old, was at the center of a courtroom drama this morning when the lawyer challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of Parker.

Parker had a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

Parker spoke up and said that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, Parker cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

The judge dramatically allowed Parker to choose who he should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES this morning as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone after the Divisonal playoffs.
Sammy
Superbowl? oh yeah, that's that thing after dunkel's IPB Image
skline
Well, I hate to be the party pooper but I have something on topic, Elliot, was that your Rennshift that broke? Or the one in the nine eleben?
Toast
My weekend wasnt all that great. I spent 4 hours washing and detailing my truck so that the weather can spit a few drops on it for me. IPB Image

Hopefully you guys get rid of your colds soon! I have had a cold since mid-November! Even had to go to the emergency room on Christmas day. And I didn't get to go out on new years either. IPB Image Last week was my FIRST week without cold symptoms. rocking nana.gif
And guess what I felt yesterday......coughing, aching, stuffy-head, fever, so-I-can-never-get-rid-of-this-damn-cold-and-wish-there-was-some-real-healing-medicine. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
yeah.... life kinda sucked today and sat morining.

BIG frat party on friday night....way too much bacardi.... quite the hangover on sat morning.

today.... have a mid term....and i barfed yesterday IPB Image IPB Image
Toast
Ok Mr. Drama Queen.
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Toast @ Jan 25 2005, 01:26 PM)
Ok Mr. Drama Queen.
IPB Image

toasty one....

when we gonna have a 914club snowboard day? im there IPB Image
Toast
I stab snowboarders with my poles as they are sitting on their a**es in the middle of the slope and I am flying by them. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Toast @ Jan 25 2005, 01:42 PM)
I stab snowboarders with my poles as they are sitting on their a**es in the middle of the slope and I am flying by them. IPB Image

i hit the damn skiiers with my tail as i fly over them IPB Image

so...pick a date IPB Image see who shows up IPB Image
Toast
Looks like it will be snowing at Snow Summit Wed - Sat.
IPB Image Sunday suppose to be sunny with highs of 44!

Sounds like this Sunday, January 30th would be the day to go!

Then we could invaid SLITS place (right across the lake) afterwards. IPB Image IPB Image
Aaron Cox
could be fun..... kinda scary to visit slits domain IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.