I thought I would start a new thread on this since the Okteenerfest thread is now 14 pages long and this might get lost...

If you are planning to attend Okteenerfest and want to stay in the host hotel Tally Ho Inn where all the events are run out of, as of this morning there are only 7 rooms rooms left of our block. The block is released on August 25 and I was just told this morning that they have 20 people that are NOT from our group on the waitlist - waiting for the rooms to be released.

Book your room NOW...we want the whole hotel to be 914's!!

If you don't get into the Tally Ho, don't worry, there are plenty of other hotels within 1 mile of the Tally Ho, but from the sounds of them having such a large waitlis, you still need to book now or potentially miss out!!

As a reminder (also on the www.Okteenerfest.com website and Okteenerfest thread)

Talley Ho Inn
314 State Hwy 73, Townsend, TN 37882
Phone: 1-800-448-2465 or 865-448-2465
Fax: 865-448-3913
Email: info@talleyhoinn.com
We have 40 rooms blocked on a first come, first serve basis. Ask for “Porsche 914 Group”. Once these rooms are all taken, they will direct people to other local places that they work with. We have basically the entire place except for a few rooms already booked…They will release the block of rooms on August 25.

Standard Room: have microwave, frig, coffee maker
$68 for Thursday night (Sept 25)
$109 for Friday and Saturday nights (Sept 26 – 27)
(Plus tax)

“Original 8” rooms: VERY basic, smaller rooms, no frig or microwave.
$56 for Thursday night
$93 for Friday and Saturday nights
(Plus Tax)

They also have some that are jacuzzi rooms for $83/$124 prices.