Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A/C on a six..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
What, where, how? What's the best upgraded components to purchase or should I used 911 compressor and parts? Where does the evaporator get installed if using a oil cooler shroud? I need the whole underdash vent section, is there options? All info is requested and appreciated. Thanks!

Doug C
Joe Bob
Best to get modern stuff...there are a couple of companies that advertise in the classic hot rod mags that do old car retro fits. They use the modern/cheaper gas, rotray style compressors, barrier hoses and actually work..... IPB Image
Ferg
Mine was a one off thing, done when the car was converted, basically my compressor was mounted to a plate attached to the engine bar (mine is a conversion remember) and the belt pretty much ran horizontally (under the engine tin) then the vent was under the front, spoiler and the big black box was in the trunk. worked great untill it lost it's charge.
Ferg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.