Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Update Bowlsby Wiring Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
57lincolnman
A few days ago I posted that I had a potential problem with a wiring harness which I purchased from Jeff. I'm pleased to report that his wiring harness is just fine and there is NO problem with that. My run problems turned out to be a faulty installation of the temperature head sensor. A previous mechanic had stripped the threads and installed the sensor sideways so that it would not seat properly. Now that we have corrected the threading and installed a new temp sensor which seats properly, the run problems (wouldn't start, stalls at idle, erratic skips at speed, strange air/fuel ratio readings) are now solved. I wanted to give the 914 community an update. Jeff provides a fine product and service to this community so I wanted to get the word out that the run issue was not the wiring harness. Now and I can finally enjoy my 914 on the road!
malcolm2
+1 on beerchug.gif to Jeff.

He provided me several harnesses and was always available to help when I called or emailed or posted. Same as you, my problems were not harness related. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.