Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I'd like to attach a pdf to a thread but haven't beeng able to reach an Admin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
doug_b_928
I compiled a detailed, newbie-rated write-up following my engine removal that I think would be useful for the first-timer (I certainly could have used it). Last week I PM'd a couple of admins but haven't heard back. I would like to have 'the World' host the pdf on their server and then I can provide a link in the thread I'll start so that interested readers can simply download it. Please advise how I can reach someone who can do this.
doug_b_928
Bump
barefoot
Click to view attachment

Here's my trial to add a test PDF
I created a PDF from a word doc, then jusr added it as you would do any other attachment.
McMark
Doug, your PDF may be too big?
wndsnd
QUOTE(barefoot @ Aug 22 2014, 12:20 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Here's my trial to add a test PDF
I created a PDF from a word doc, then jusr added it as you would do any other attachment.

This opened for me.

John
doug_b_928
Thanks, guys. I had tried adding it as an attachment but it didn't work, so like McMark suggests, probably the file is too big (lots of pics even though they are VGA). I know someone who can compress it for me so I'll see if he can get it done.
bandjoey
Test opeded just fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.