Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Pertronix Distributor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ken6432
I have a Pertronix distributor, P/N D1866 for sale. It is used, but in very good shape. It needs a new cap. $100 $90 including shipping.

See the 914 Distributor album at:

Parts Albums

Ken
koozy
Ken, Pertronix does not list that part number (at least when I used their search function). Would you please check to see if that is correct. I'm interested but would like to look up their specs on this distributor.

Thank you,

Mike
Ken6432
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 22 2014, 10:05 AM) *

Ken, Pertronix does not list that part number (at least when I used their search function). Would you please check to see if that is correct. I'm interested but would like to look up their specs on this distributor.

Thank you,

Mike

I typed the part number incorrectly. It should be D1866. I have updated the original post. I don't see the info on this part number either, so I have a request in to Pertronix support.

Ken
koozy
OK. Is the one in the photo the brand new one? It seems to have been used a bit since the rotor has some signs of use and it has oxidation on the body of the distributor.
Ken6432
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 23 2014, 12:42 AM) *

OK. Is the one in the photo the brand new one? It seems to have been used a bit since the rotor has some signs of use and it has oxidation on the body of the distributor.

The photos are of the one for sale. I am going by what the previous owner told me. It has been sitting for a few years now out of a box. I will look at it again. Maybe I missed some other signs of wear. If it has been used, it can't have been used much.

Ken
Ken6432
QUOTE(Ken6432 @ Aug 23 2014, 03:41 AM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 23 2014, 12:42 AM) *

The photos are of the one for sale. I am going by what the previous owner told me. It has been sitting for a few years now out of a box. I will look at it again. Maybe I missed some other signs of wear. If it has been used, it can't have been used much.

Ken

I looked at is closer and it probably was used some. I am updating the original post and dropping the price $10.00.

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.