Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't wait 'til I get home tonight....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Got my DVD from John Kelly just as I was heading out to work IPB Image . Thanks for some super fast shipping John, can't wait to check it out! IPB Image
McMark
Mine's playing right now! Great stuff John!
SpecialK
Gonna watch it a couple of more times before I whip out the ball-peen on my '73, but that DVD is just what I needed to build up my confidence......Thanks John! IPB Image

I just know I would've gotten half way through beatin' the hell out of my fender with a ball-peen and ran out of the garage screaming......"what have I done!" Good to see the hammer/dolly/beater bag in action. Nice to know metal is pretty forgiving. Amazing to watch someone truely skilled at their trade "go at it"! IPB Image

So lets see IPB Image ....got a couple of ball peens, need to pick up more bandaids, got metal snips, need to buy some finger splints....and more bandaids, buy an old leather purse...and more bandaids while I'm there, need a small beater bag....hmmmm, when did I get that tetnis shot IPB Image
John Kelly
Thanks guys! I only used one bandaid for the whole time I was making the video....unrelated to the work. Just be sure to move your thumb out of the way about that thousandth hit or so. I expect questions, so fire away once you've had a little more time viewing. I generally watch a metalshaping video 2 or 3 times to get all the little stuff. It can be pretty boring, but I always miss something the first couple of times I watch.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
crash914
I got mine on order....can't wait....

should I start on the 914 or the 328????? I guess it is which ever is closer to the hammer first...
McMark
Kevin, maybe you should get a lady friend to buy the purse. IPB Image

IPB Image
SpecialK
QUOTE (McMark @ Jan 25 2005, 08:29 AM)
Kevin, maybe you should get a lady friend to buy the purse. IPB Image

IPB Image

But what else am I going to carry all of the medical supplies in? IPB Image

Think I might start IPB Image this weekend, weather permitting.
airsix
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jan 25 2005, 01:34 AM)
I just know I would've gotten half way through beatin' the hell out of my fender with a ball-peen and ran out of the garage screaming......"what have I done!"

Hey, I remember doing that! How'bout you JP?

-Ben M. (beyond the point of no-return)
Andyrew
I watched mine (some of it) last night!

And my uncle is going to let me use his palm nailer... Weee!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.