Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE MOON!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
THE MOON!

rhodyguy
one more.
tweet
Kevin, do you know who rebuilt these? What are the valve sizes? Any additional info would be great.
rhodyguy
MORE
bdstone914
What heads are they ? 1.7, 1.8 or 2.0L1?
rhodyguy
MORE
rhodyguy
CLEAR NIGHT
rhodyguy

BLOW ME
tweet
sending pm
euro911
'75/'76. Yep, them is big valves. Why aren't you building a big motor with those?
rhodyguy
i NOT YOU MARK. OR DAN...
euro911
Minimum bid is now $450K slap.gif

happy11.gif
914_teener
I'd take um but.....

They'd be sitting around until I retire....at least 10 years.

Good price for someone.
dlestep
Click to view attachment
want to borrow my glasses ?
rhodyguy
YES! I'll send my mailing address to you. I'll even pay return shipping when I'm finished with them. But I'm pretty busy so it will be sometime before you get them back. Thanks for the generous offer!
rhodyguy
SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?
tweet
That is obviously not a crack. I've seen heads that are cracked between the valves and the crack will run horizontally from the opening of one valve to the opening of the adjacent valve.
dlestep
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 28 2014, 11:53 AM) *

cleaned the 'spot'. i believe what you think you're seeing is a bit of aluminum lost in the process of machining for the larger seats with a smudge in the void. you might consider:

1. get a screen with better resolution.
2. make an appointment with your ophthalmologist.
3. try your ABSOLUTE best not to be obtuse.
4. or, just stay out of other peoples ads when you apparently have 0 interest in the item(s).

better that, than fuckin over someone...
rhodyguy
ENOUGH!!! I'LL FIX THIS RIGHT NOW. BLOW ME!! you've already failed at suggestions 3&4. keep trying...
Millerwelds
It is hard to tell from the pictures but it looks like a small crack in the moon

Click to view attachment
euro911
uh, everybody has a crack in the moon ... else it won't work as it's supposed to bootyshake.gif

poke.gif
rhodyguy
pictures of the 'dark side'. it's all dark actually.
rhodyguy
another wrong guess. dry.gif biggrin.gif it's not a crack it's the ISS flag.gif . hi res...
colingreene
Can i get the moon from you, A nice lady named Alice would like me to get it for her.
scotty b
huh.gif you guys into the Koolaid again ? blink.gif
jacksun
actually the "dark side" is not really that.

the below image is from the "other side" of the moon.

it was captured at an all inclusive resort.

the rumor is that when the Apollo missions travelled around the moon the

lights were turned off, as the "resort" is not only all inclusive it is exclusive.

have fun and keep moving forward.

Click to view attachment
tweet
Forum rules state you must post prices. biggrin.gif
I think the moon should sell for a zillion dollars.
lol-2.gif
mobymutt
I'm confused. Is this an FS or a WTB? Please follow the forum rules, they are there for a reason.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.