Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Cyl heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
colingreene
I have a pair of 2.0L Cyl heads that would be decent cores for someone.
They are dis assembled right now.
The heads are in need of work, Just want full disclosure here.
To complete these heads they will need valve guides and a few studs replaced as well as the Air injection holes either welded or tapped if you are not using them.
Since they are from a late 2.0L

I have a complete set of valves and springs.

George at European motor works inspected them and gave me a estimate of around 500$ to have them repaired to ready to run condition 600 if they need or opt for valves.

A run down of this work would be

Weld up and re drill all 4 spark plug holes to a smaller sized thread to reduce cracking since one spark plug hole has evidence of the start of a crack and another has a insert in it.
Put 4 new valve guides in and repair the damaged guide boss
do a complete valve job and install all 8 valves.
and repair the snapped off stud in the exhaust side.

If you want to buy the heads and have me take them up to George before they are shipped to you i can facilitate that also. that way i can mail you ready to run heads.
however I did not want to sink money into them because I wont be using them.

They are not perfect by any means but I have another set on my motor that ill be using, If i had known i could have repaired these for this price I would have done it.
however thats not the case.
As i stated in the title the heads are 375$ or if you want to PM me and work with me on price I am open to it.
Thanks for taking a look.
colingreene
someone make me a offer on these, id like to get rid of them!
colingreene
bump
colingreene
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.