Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Body Shell $700 with Clear Title, Central Indiana
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jpfrogger
I have a more complete listing on this car in the "cars and rollers" section as I have a fairly complete project 914 for sale but I am willing to sell off the car in bits if necessary as I really need the space in my small 2 car garage. The body shell is a 1970 with clear title in my name and all ID tags are in place. I will also include a pair of rear quarter panels that I had removed from a 1973 car. The body has had the rear strengthening plates welded on as it was intended to be a V8 powered car when completed. There was not any rust behind the plates. This car did come from California and has been in pieces for close to 30 years. $700 and I will include the rear quarters. The shell is located in Noblesville, Indiana. I can be reached at 317-750-0491
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jpfrogger
I have taken a deposit on the body tub. I will be selling off all the remaining parts from the project soon.
jpfrogger
Body Shell has been sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.