Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Spoiler, Rocker Panels, LeCarra Wheel, Muffler & More
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
I decided to let go of these parts that I'm not using. Shipping is extra and will quote the actual rates for each item based on your address.

Fiberglass rear spoiler/Porsche Sunflower Yellow (L13K)................ $ 95 < Sold
New never mounted ABS rocker panels from AutoAtlanta............... $ 95 < Sold
LeCarra leather steering wheel (full size 15") w/hub made in Italy... $150 <Sold
Fiberglass front spoiler................................................................ $ 75 < Sold
Fiberglass rear valance............................................................... $ 50 < Sold
EMPI dual tip sport muffler (1.7L 0r 1.8L)..................................... $ 95 < Sold
Pair of really nice sun visors missing mirror cover........................... $ 75 < Sold
Rear pass side bumperette missing one mounting screw................. $ 8
Rubber shifter boot...................................................................... $ 8
Pair of bumper dog bones..............................................................$ 8 < Sold
Pair of Hella headlight trim rings.....................................................$ 8 < Sold
914 metal emblem painted silver with a broken mount tab...............$ 8
Seat belt cover.............................................................................$ 5 < Sold
Used front bumper top in decent condition..................................... $ 50 < Sold
(has a split on the inside at passenger end and two screw mounts
are loose however it's very presentable for a daily driver with no
gouges or scrapes)

I'll be glad to answer any questions and I also have more photos of any item that I can send if interested. Paypal preferred. Thanks! biggrin.gif
Java2570
PM sent on rear valance
type2man
PM sent on the front bumper top
gcrotvik
PM sent on seat belt cover.
PanelBilly
Those photos are fantastic.
photos
Thank you! I do commercial photography for a living. biggrin.gif
two-strokejohn
I'll take the muffler for 95.......... total cost with shipping to 43146.
Thanks, John
11tenths
Sending PM on the sun visors.
BTW- Nice product shots, esp. the muffler. You must live in a dome at the South Pole!
Cheers- Harry
photos
Sure John... I'll have a shipping cost for you tonight.
Thanks!
partsman
Pm sent.

Eric
Alapone
ill take the dog bones. I need two more as well.
photos
I have two more... PM sent
chandler1969
I'm with PanelBilly on this, excellent photos. Now thats how you sell parts.
photos
Prices dropped on remaining items... look >>>
11tenths
QUOTE(11tenths @ Aug 24 2014, 05:31 PM) *

Sending PM on the sun visors.
BTW- Nice product shots, esp. the muffler. You must live in a dome at the South Pole!
Cheers- Harry

Rec'd the visors; just as nice as the photos! beerchug.gif

Cheers- Harry
photos
That's great! Thanks again Harry. biggrin.gif
Sfreeman615
Are those rocker panels just the rocker panel covers or can they actually replace the rocker panels??
photos
They are new replacements. PM sent...
Kansas 914
PM sent on front valance

"Fiberglass front spoiler................................................................ $ 75"
Harpo
I'm interested in the steering wheel. How much will shipping be to Royal Oak Michigan. 48067. Condition looks good are there any noticeable blemishes ? This will fit a. 914 correct?

Thanks

David
photos
Sorry David... I sold the steering wheel late last night to (914itis). Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.