Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S OEM Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Porschef
Decided to sell the dash that came from the 71. I had kept it, planning to put it on my car, but I'm going to let it go.

It's very nice.

The car it came from was last on the road in '91. The woman I bought the car from said it had been in the garage from that time till 2011, when it was moved outside and tarped. Her nephew never got the project rolling so she sold it. I removed some very nice interior pieces with the seats and back pad going to Rick 918-S. I put the targa bar pad on my car along with a few other items, and gave the car to another member here.

So here it is, I'd like $525 for it shipped; it will be carefully secured to a plywood platform and well protected. Paypal accepted.

I would trade for a full set of Bilsteins that you might have kicking around however... smile.gif

Pics to follow. You may pm with an email addy if you'd like more photos, I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The streak shown over the gauge pod comes from some dried 303, I gave it a quick wipe-down and didn't see it till the pics of course...
porbmw
Interested
PM to follow
Thanks
Paul
euro911
Oh man drooley.gif

Second in line.
Mike Fitton
3rd in line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.