Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LE Can Am 'Bumblebee' FS on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tumamilhem
It's really too bad that most of the LE cars I see for sale are project cars. They have been changed, repainted, modified, etc. You would think that those intentionally buying a limited run of a model would keep it authentic. Anyway, here's another one that could be saved. Hope someone does.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201156451657?force...E:SS:SS:US:1120
GaroldShaffer
The back story on this car

Part 1

If anyone wants more info feel free to email me. I sold this car and another LE project car I had to the guy selling on ebay. I won't discuss who paid how much for what, but if you have questions on condition I would be happy to answer. Otherwise contact the seller on ebay.
poorsche914
Wow, he stripped her down dry.gif
At least when you had it, Garold, it looked like it could be brought back to life.

driving.gif
motomoss
For what it's worth........
I'm the guy who bought this LE from Garold and currently have on Ebay. Car is basically as I bought it less engine and trans. All I did was remove interior to inspect condition, clean the car thoroughly and removed the engine and tranny. Engine was a non matching motor and not original to the car. Hopefully someone will take it and do her justice. Looks worse in the photos than it is. If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer. No reserve so best of luck to anyone interested.

GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(motomoss @ Aug 27 2014, 04:48 PM) *

For what it's worth........
I'm the guy who bought this LE from Garold and currently have on Ebay. Car is basically as I bought it less engine and trans. All I did was remove interior to inspect condition, clean the car thoroughly and removed the engine and tranny. Engine was a non matching motor and not original to the car. Hopefully someone will take it and do her justice. Looks worse in the photos than it is. If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer. No reserve so best of luck to anyone interested.

agree.gif

It is a restorable car. Like he stated, it is in the condition it was in when he bought it from me. I would have kept it, but well you all know I have a sickness and found some other project. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.