Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tom9146
[size=7]

Finally lost my mind and sold my 914/6 , less money than I wanted but I needed the

cash, gone to the US, Tennessee someone got a real steal . I miss it already . Click to view attachment
mobymutt
Sorry to hear! Was that the one listed on Kijiji for a while? Looked like a really nice car.
914Next
QUOTE(tom9146 @ Aug 25 2014, 08:36 PM) *

[size=7]

Finally lost my mind and sold my 914/6 , less money than I wanted but I needed the

cash, gone to the US, Tennessee someone got a real steal . I miss it already . Click to view attachment

Tom,

How did I miss this? Where did you advertise. Looking for a 914-6. Sorry for your loss.
Mblizzard
Where I. TN? I live in Knoxville TN. Will keep an eye out for it. One of my favorite colors. My first 914 was that color or close to as best as I can tell from the photo.
rhodyguy
the irish from up north. sorry the sale took so long and the deal came up short on your end.
carr914
Yep, that Sale should have happened quicker & for Full Money! Somebody got a Good Car
bcheney
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 26 2014, 09:56 AM) *

Yep, that Sale should have happened quicker & for Full Money! Somebody got a Good Car

agree.gif

That is a helluva nice conversion. Tastefully done. Tom don't worry if you're really meant to have another...a good one will come your way because of how you sold this one!
tom9146
QUOTE(bcheney @ Aug 26 2014, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 26 2014, 09:56 AM) *

agree.gif

That is a helluva nice conversion. Tastefully done. Tom don't worry if you're really meant to have another...a good one will come your way because of how you sold this one!

Thank you all for the Kind words , I know that car cannot be duplicated for $20k

now , but i am sure something will pop up someday , I am not in a rush to get

another , at this point but you never know what is in the future confused24.gif
Cairo94507
Someone got a nice car. Good luck and hope to see you with another in the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.