Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original Customs Shirts/Sweatshirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
It's been way too long since I had a run of shirts printed. I'm doing two colors of shirts this time as well as sweatshirts. Samples are below and all will feature a large logo (wrench sunburst) on the back. Shirts will ship mid-late Sept.

Ordering is available here. Contact me for check payments.
McMark
Didn't Elliot want one? idea.gif
JStroud
Can I get one in charcoal gray? poke.gif stirthepot.gif hide.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 27 2014, 05:22 PM) *

Didn't Elliot want one? idea.gif

I just ordered two. The check is in the umm. Paypal thingy. biggrin.gif "You can never have too many "T" shirts".
Spoke
Looks good. Just ordered a shirt and hoody
biosurfer1
I got a sweatshirt...feel free to save on shipping and I'll swing by in the next couple weeks on a road trip.
Cap'n Krusty
Tell me these T shirts are made of nice heavy fabric ....................................

The Cap'n
Rand
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 27 2014, 10:33 PM) *

Tell me these T shirts are made of nice heavy fabric ....................................

The Cap'n

The fabric is as heavy as your ellipses. I know that's a tough order because you are the grammar king who knows ellipses only come in threes. poke.gif laugh.gif

.........................You can't argue with style. Order three................ If you wear all three, the welding sparks won't make it to your boobies.
Cap'n Krusty
Ahm gonna hol' you to it! Order's done been did!

The Cap'n
ConeDodger
Finally! My others are worn out! rolleyes.gif
JStroud
got my order in thumb3d.gif
CptTripps
Check the top of that page Mark.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'products' in /homepages/16/d240961637/htdocs/store/products.php on line 74
McMark
Thanks Doug. I need to update the software, but not while the shirt ordering is going on. wink.gif thumb3d.gif
Grelber
Got mine ordered.
McMark
Last icon_bump.gif

Gonna place the order this week.
Cap'n Krusty
The post office lady is gettin' tahrd of me settin' in front of the mailbox, waitin' fer mah shirt ...

The Cap'n
biosurfer1
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 2 2014, 10:26 AM) *

The post office lady is gettin' tahrd of me settin' in front of the mailbox, waitin' fer mah shirt ...

The Cap'n

You sure she's not just getting tire of you...? biggrin.gif
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 2 2014, 12:26 PM) *

The Cap'n

thought of this immediately only took me four days to figure it out:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dq4wvhxPg
McMark
Got the shirts today. Will start packing them up tomorrow.
TravisNeff
whoop whoop!
Cap'n Krusty
Good thing I missed the Post Office chick today. I was ready to turn her upside down and shake her until the T-shirt fell out of her mail carrier's bag ...

The Cap'n
theleschyouknow
I knew Bart Simpson wouldn't let me down
balljoint
Can we take up a collection for expedited shipping to the Cap'n?

The poor lad is in rough shape.
Java2570
beerchug.gif just got my T shirt..... They are very nice shirts, thanks Mark!!
Cap'n Krusty
Mine showed up today! Had to rip it from the clutches of the Mail Chick. Matches my eyes ... Thanks, Mark!
biosurfer1
Got mine too...will wear with with pride
wes
Got mine yesterday, looks great and wore it today! Thanks Mark
wes
Sorry fat fingers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.