Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roll Call for the 14 Hours of Sebring ChumpCar Race
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I know that George (ThePaintedMan), jetsetsurfshop and I are driving driving.gif . George is John joining you? Anybody else?

I'm driving with a Bunch of SCCA Guys out of Jacksonville FL in a Toyota GTS that has run SCCA & NASA Endurance Races for years. George is prepping his 914 and jetsetsurfer also has a 914

Click to view attachment
Jetsetsurfshop
Driving with George (thepaintedman)
I think Miguel (seabird) might have a ride too.

Mblizzard
I want to do this someday!
carr914
Mike, the Race is in 3 Weeks. Do you have a Pulse? You can go to ChumpCar.com & Rent a Stint. You need your own Safety Equipment, (Helmet, Suit, Shoes, Gloves, HANs, CoolShirt, Radio, Beer for after the Race). driving.gif
carr914
George, what are you going to do for a HANs (you've borrowed mine in the past)?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 26 2014, 04:31 PM) *

Mike, the Race is in 3 Weeks. Do you have a Pulse? You can go to ChumpCar.com & Rent a Stint. You need your own Safety Equipment, (Helmet, Suit, Shoes, Gloves, HANs, CoolShirt, Radio, Beer for after the Race). driving.gif

No wonder I suck at this! I always drink the beer first. I think that time schedule is a little tight as I have nothing but dreams at this point. But I did not know you could rent. Going to have to check that out. Brings the dream a little closer.
Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 26 2014, 05:24 PM) *

No wonder I suck at this! I always drink the beer first. I think that time schedule is a little tight as I have nothing but dreams at this point. But I did not know you could rent. Going to have to check that out. Brings the dream a little closer.

Check out Chump car forum board. There's teams still looking for drivers. driving.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 26 2014, 09:24 PM) *

I'm renting my Seat. The other 3 Guys just bought the car (which came with 3 Motors, 10 Wheels, etc) and they needed a 4th Driver. None of them have ever been to Sebring before, & I have a Gazillion.

You can definately get a Seat. A lot of times Drivers drop out at the last minute and teams need a body. Now you have to have a Chump License to play, the License used to be Race to Race. So if anybody wants to Drive at Sebring they need to pay their Fees in plenty of time before the event
carr914
I'm staying at Inn on the Lakes Friday Night if you guys want to get together. I figure Saturday night I might pass-out in the Paddock! drunk.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 26 2014, 06:34 PM) *

I'm staying at Inn on the Lakes Friday Night if you guys want to get together. I figure Saturday night I might pass-out in the Paddock! drunk.gif

Will look for you Friday night. Not to late though, we got driving.gif to do.
carr914
George, if you need my Trailer, let me know. My Truck doesn't have a Hitch ... yet
URY914
Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it to the race. I have a friend getting married out of town. Hope you all have a fun safe time. beerchug.gif
carr914
A Week & 10 Hours from the Green Flag!

Click to view attachment
Hank914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 26 2014, 05:23 PM) *

I want to do this someday!

agree.gif

Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 12 2014, 06:00 PM) *

A Week & 10 Hours from the Green Flag!

Click to view attachment

Team Falken Awesome may be the best looking car out there. piratenanner.gif
carr914
The Race Weekend begins tomorrow with Registration & Driver School.

FALKEN Awesome will be the Best Looking Team out there. Look forward to Coaching them up (4 Pit Stalls Down) as well as Driving for my Team.

You can follow the Action ( Sat 8am to 10pm) on Facebook on

AWOLPhoto.com

Great Guy A Good Friend of Mine - Official Photographer for ChumpCar, USCA, NASA. He's done a Private Shoot for me

Click to view attachment

I will be Updateing as well - I'm Thomas Davis on FB
pete000
Please post pictures and video of the 914 Chump Cars in action !!!! aktion035.gif cheer.gif
FourBlades

Ready to head out... piratenanner.gif

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.