Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a frosty mornining in canada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
veedubPORSCHEchris
i hate you guys in cali IPB Image
Root_Werks
Looks cold! Hope you have SSI's in that 914! IPB Image
davep
SSI are not an option in Canada, they are mandatory!
skline
Well, us here in California are not jealous of you at all. Its a brisk 70 in the garage right now but I have the door closed and the heater going. No jacket though and wearing a short sleeved shirt. Brrrr!

IPB Image
Joe Bob
Yeah well....rains a coming another 2 inches with some gnarly winds expected to add to the 26+ from the beginning of the month. Just fixed all my rain damages....hope it holds.
aircooledboy
WE BROKE 30' TODAY! WE BROKE 30' TODAY!!!! IPB Image IPB Image

First time it has been that warm in 3 weeks here. IPB Image
Mark Henry
Tell me you don't drive that puppy in the winter! IPB Image

It will be a pile of rust in a couple of years IPB Image

It's not as bad as it has been here, at least I can get our POS Passat started.

VW of today...."Suckers Wanted"
mike_the_man
I can't say I feel too sorry for you Chris. -17C for a low ain't bad at all. Over here in Sask, we've just come out of -35C (-50C with wind chill). Although it's supposed to be around 0 all week, which is a very welcome change! IPB Image Spring is just around the corner (in about 2 months!) and then I'll be able to pull out the teener!

Are you actually driving your 914 in the winter? Thats gotta be a little chilly, doesn't it?
martinef1963
IPB Image Us Floridians are cold as all get in this 60ish kind of weather - can't say that I envy you Canadians. I actually had to put the heater on this morning- you know with all the "acclimatization" that we go through down here - 90+ almost all year round....

My daily driver seems to enjoy the cooler weather. She is purring like a kitten
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.