Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World car of the "month", or car of the "year"?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hmmmmm. It's been the same car for a very long time. When will it change?
carr914
We already have a Car of the Month, even though it slowly is becoming Car of the Quarter
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 27 2014, 08:24 AM) *
We already have a Car of the Month, even though it slowly is becoming Car of the Quarter

I like that!

QCOTM - Quarterly Car of the Month
biggrin.gif

The real problem is me. Or better, the time i don't have to update this on a regular basis.
Which is why the last organizer got so frustrated with COTM. Which is understandable.

I've been sitting on the new COTM pictures and text for two month now and haven't had the time to implement it yet.
dry.gif
carr914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 27 2014, 01:57 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 27 2014, 08:24 AM) *

I like that!

QCOTM - Quarterly Car of the Month
biggrin.gif

The real problem is me. Or better, the time i don't have to update this on a regular basis.
Which is why the last organizer got so frustrated with COTM. Which is understandable.

I've been sitting on the new COTM pictures and text for two month now and haven't had the time to implement it yet.
dry.gif

I never got frustrated with you about this, I knew the Deal. I got frustrated at doing the COTM because it's more work than you think and everyone (who doesn't do the grunt work) has an idea to make it better.
SLITS
My car is COTM to me every month regardless of what the rest of you think.
rhodyguy
Like more work than digging a 100ft waterline trench, by hand?
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 27 2014, 12:59 PM) *

"Work" does not have to be physical ...
type.gif
Socal70
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 27 2014, 01:25 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 27 2014, 12:59 PM) *

"Work" does not have to be physical ...
type.gif

Because the car is pretty badass bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.