Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Open House 8/30
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
puffinator
For those of you within driving distance of Columbia, MD, PCA headquarters is having an open house on Saturday, 8/30 from 10 to 2. Vu Nguyen, the executive director of PCA is also a 914 owner. They are expecting over 300 cars.

http://pca.org/event/2014-08-05/pca-annual-open-house-event

Rob
type47
Don't mean to hijack your thread but there is also the Gathering of the Faithful at VW headquarters in Herndon Sat 9-2. PCA Potomac low key concours. Gathering of the Faithful has a 356 emphasis. Here's a shot a previous year at Reston. rolleyes.gif
Click to view attachment
puffinator
QUOTE(type47 @ Aug 27 2014, 03:42 PM) *

Don't mean to hijack your thread but there is also the Gathering of the Faithful at VW headquarters in Herndon Sat 9-2. PCA Potomac low key concours. Gathering of the Faithful has a 356 emphasis. Here's a shot a previous year at Reston. rolleyes.gif
Click to view attachment

9/2 is a Tuesday!
BeatNavy

9/2 is a Tuesday!

I wish this was Tuesday. Then I could go (unlike this weekend). It's about 5 miles from my office. Hmmm...would I bring the Ghia or the 914? idea.gif
type47
QUOTE(puffinator @ Aug 27 2014, 05:33 PM) *

9/2 is a Tuesday!

Sorry, I meant 9 am to 2 pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.