Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got a call from DrifterJay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
He called to say Hi and wanted to tell everyone Hi and Thank you for the donations. He is hoping to attend the WCC at least the last 2 days. He will get back on April 23rd and be staying till the 7th of May. If I have another car by then, he will come by my house and pick it up and drive it up for Sunday and Monday. It's still tentaive on his making it back in time. He really wants to come up though. We will see as it gets closer.
SLITS
He has to leave his blowup doll "in country"........ IPB Image
Joe Bob
That's OK....we can pump up A-ron's....
skline
Hey Mike, I remember where that picture was taken for your avatar. That was out at the Dunkles meet a few years ago. You were selling the Six.
Joe Bob
Yup....wierd day....no one actually said anything about the ears or the leather aviator helmut with the tin foil linings..... IPB Image
Mrs. K
IPB Image Glad to hear Jared is OK! Did he say how the conditions
are there in the land of sand?? IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
skline
He did tell me there is a rocket from an RPG stuck in the side of his building. I told him to take some pictures of it. He said he didnt have a camera, so I told him I am sending him one. He said they get mortar fire everyday. I again told him to keep his head down.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 25 2005, 10:03 AM)
He did tell me there is a rocket from an RPG stuck in the side of his building. I told him to take some pictures of it. He said he didnt have a camera, so I told him I am sending him one. He said they get mortar fire everyday. I again told him to keep his head down.

IPB Image OMG! Now I am really getting worrird!
I'll keep praying for him & all of our soldiers
to come home safely! IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
Aaron Cox
i got his girl's email today. thats good to hear! IPB Image
Toast
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 25 2005, 11:55 AM)
i got his girl's email today. thats good to hear! IPB Image

Is that his "girl" or his "wife's" email. IPB Image Uhh, nevermind. IPB Image

IPB Image Glad to hear he's doing ok. IPB Image Wonder if he''s doing lots of IPB Image
I bet he's thinking... IPB Image
skline
He does want to come home really bad, He said he hates it there. He is getting a divorce from the girl he was married to so it is his new girlfriend. I have not met her yet but she seems very nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.