Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a covered 914 in Cincinnati....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1970 Neun vierzehn
You can run, but you can't hide. Driving and enjoying the road known as Little Dry Run, I steal a quick glance to my side and the unmistakable form of a 914 is noted hiding under a car cover.

OK, fess up, whose is it? Certainly you visit this Forum. Now that I know where you live, I can bother you with a visit with beer and my 914 beerchug.gif

Paul
bigkensteele
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Aug 28 2014, 05:17 PM) *

You can run, but you can't hide. Driving and enjoying the road known as Little Dry Run, I steal a quick glance to my side and the unmistakable form of a 914 is noted hiding under a car cover.

OK, fess up, whose is it? Certainly you visit this Forum. Now that I know where you live, I can bother you with a visit with beer and my 914 beerchug.gif

Paul

Not me, but I saw another one in Anderson at Millers Auto Service. Yellow 74 with Rivieras, black bumpers and California blue plates last registered in 2009.

Anyone know that one too?
mbseto
I'm not either of those, but a new owner here and been prowling the forum... I live near Wards Corner, how many other Cincinnatians are here?
turk22
QUOTE(mbseto @ Sep 2 2014, 11:46 AM) *

I'm not either of those, but a new owner here and been prowling the forum... I live near Wards Corner, how many other Cincinnatians are here?

A ton of em.... beerchug.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=192221&hl=

btw, the VW/Porsche Show is coming up in a few weeks me thinks....
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(mbseto @ Sep 2 2014, 07:46 AM) *

mbseto....... welcome.png

and...."live near Wards Corner".......I'm about a 1/4 mile west of Wards Corner & Branch Hill Guinea Pig Pike. Contact me w/a pm on this Forum.

Paul
Aged Lard

Not sure about how many members are in Cincinnati but there are apparently three of us within 3 or so miles of each other on Wards Corner.

I'm East of I-275 near Loveland. We should get together for a beer at Paxton's.

Van914
There are a number of 914's in the Cincinnati area. Most don't come out and play too much. Paxton's is great but not much parking. How about cars and coffee on Eastern Ave Saturday morning?
mbseto
I think I'd be up for something...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.