Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 Marathon Blue Metallic Chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
McMark
I'm clearing out my 'extra' projects and this fantastic chassis has to go. It's never been in an accident and is virtually rust free. Small hell hole issue has been patched. New battery tray. Engine bay stripped to bare metal. Has door and lids. Sidemarkers and antenna holes filled. You can read all about the last 8+ years I've owned this car here, including pics of all the work. Clean CA title in my name. All the parts that came off of it are included. I don't have a list, but most of the car is there. Except the suspension which I had powder coated.

I regularly see cars come into my shop needing $6000 or more in metalwork that people are trying to save. This chassis needs nothing. If you've got an offer, please send a PM. I do need this to move relatively soon.

If you want to use this project as a basis of a restoration done by me, PM and I'm willing to make a huge deal.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

BEFORE DISASSEMBLY
IPB Image
McMark
icon_bump.gif Relisting for $1000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.