Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: at my place
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
the weekend of the 23rd is out of the question. provide a few suggestions and i'll start a thread. maybe it would be nailed. seems other regions get together for a good bowel movement and it's up top.

kevin
reverie
.. to say nothing of the diarrhea. IPB Image
_

Question: when are the rhodies in their best form?
rhodyguy
if the weather stays like this maybe early march. dave hunt has one blooming now. the first 2 weeks in april is usually show time. i sent you a pm rog.

k
rhodyguy
sample
reverie
Wow, that is freakin' gorgeous.

I think the weekends of 4/2 or 4/9 would be best, because the weekend of 4/16, people will be getting ready for the WCC, which starts on 4/22.. there's always last-minute things to do, people to see, things to sniff. And vice versa, as Mae West would say. IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (reverie @ Jan 25 2005, 02:23 PM)
Wow, that is freakin' gorgeous.

I think the weekends of 4/2 or 4/9 would be best, because the weekend of 4/16, people will be getting ready for the WCC, which starts on 4/22.. there's always last-minute things to do, people to see, things to sniff. And vice versa, as Mae West would say. IPB Image

IPB Image 4/2 or 4/9 would work best for me and the wife.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.