Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb early front and rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914nola
Looking for early model front and rear bumpers and any hardware I may need to mount them. Currently has fiberglass front and rear.
914nola
No one has bumpers? How about a link to some trust worthy reproductions in that case.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914nola @ Aug 31 2014, 06:38 AM) *

No one has bumpers? How about a link to some trust worthy reproductions in that case.

I have a rear chrome bumper that was painted black. Some dents when the tits were. No bumper top. Would take $75 plus shipping from California.
Do you need bumpers with or without the holes for mounting the tits?
There are fiberglass repros. There are also stainless steel ones for big bucks.
914nola
Prefer Chrome, no holes for the tits. They are going on a 71. Is there a forum favorite or preferred sponsor for the stainless.
bdstone914
Here is one source in the UK for about $2K each plus shipping.

http://www.groupharrington.com/en/part/74/...-6-bumpers.html

I thought I saw them for about $1200 each somewhere.

lvnzdrm
I have a front and rear, they are in painted and in good shape. They are off a 72. PM me and I will send you some pics and price.

Jon
914nola
QUOTE(lvnzdrm @ Aug 31 2014, 04:19 PM) *

I have a front and rear, they are in painted and in good shape. They are off a 72. PM me and I will send you some pics and price.

Jon

Pm sent
draganc
I'm interested in your fiberglass front and rear bumpers, if you are willing to sell them after you got your chrome bumpers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.