Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Gauges (tach/fuel-temp/CHT/volt/oil pres)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
patssle
Tach 914.641.302.12 - worked when pulled: $50 + shipping

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

SOLD Fuel/Temp 914.641.101.50 - fuel worked, never used temp: $50 + shipping

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

SOLD Cylinder Head Temp (works with spark plug temp sender VDO-323701) - worked when pulled: $15 + shipping

Cels Oil/Water Temp 310.274/82/4 - unknown working condition never used: $5 + shipping

SOLD Oil Pressure PSI 350104 - unknown working condition never used: $10 + shipping

SOLD Volt Meter 332.304/15/4 - works: $10 + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
patssle
I also have a dual oil pressure sender (idiot light plus gauge). It's 0-5 bar so should work with the gauge listed above. Contact number is 30/2. Also not used/tested - don't know if it works and sold as-is. Can do gauge/sender for $20 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
jvmarino
QUOTE(patssle @ Aug 30 2014, 03:42 PM) *

I also have a dual oil pressure sender (idiot light plus gauge). It's 0-5 bar so should work with the gauge listed above. Contact number is 30/2. Also not used/tested - don't know if it works and sold as-is. Can do gauge/sender for $20 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

I will take the oil pressure gauge with sender if still available.

Jim
dangrouche
I will take the CHT gauge please; my zip is 94014

2nd in line please if jvmarino declines purchase of oil sender and oil gauge pressure gauge for $20 plus shipping
type47
PM sent for fuel gauge with temp
patssle
Tach, volt meter, and cels oil temp gauges still available. Rest are sold.
funk
i will buy the voltage guage!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.