Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animated GIFs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I know my PC and my Mac play them back differently.
Does anyone know the default frame rates for GIFs on each platform?
Is there a way to change it?

Enquiring minds want to know.... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
you can change them.... i made a few and you could change the FPS easily. (faster or slower)
seanery
the changes I make do show on the pc, but on the mac it seems that it plays about 10fps regardless what I tell it is.
Your speedometer goes really slow on the mac, so does my FFC logo with the fuch spinning...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 25 2005, 01:08 PM)
the changes I make do show on the pc, but on the mac it seems that it plays about 10fps regardless what I tell it is.
Your speedometer goes really slow on the mac, so does my FFC logo with the fuch spinning...

wierd. i forgot about the tach you made for me. you rock man IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 25 2005, 12:08 PM)

Its more real time on your computer. His tachometer does go really slow in real life in his car. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 25 2005, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 25 2005, 12:08 PM)

Its more real time on your computer. His tachometer does go really slow in real life in his car. IPB Image

bite me scott. at least my car can go further than the drive way IPB Image

"put up or shut up" - scott... ill see you at the autocross. IPB Image
seanery
I just checked again on the mac...hadn't done it since I upgraded to Panther a couple weeks ago. Now the speeds are the same on either box IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 25 2005, 12:00 PM)
Enquiring minds want to know.... IPB Image

it's YOU, the creator of the GIF, who specifies the delay between each frame in MS (milli-seconds) ...

IPB Image Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.