Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Original 1.7 heat exchanger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
02loftsmoor
1.7 heat exhanger needs a good home best offer sunglasses.gif

FREE. PAY THE SHIPPING. Give them a homeClick to view attachment
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Aug 30 2014, 05:52 PM) *

1.7 heat exhanger needs a good home best offer sunglasses.gif

First glws. Second this is not flea bay otherwise you might get...$12.50 each / shipped as an offer. So you will need an asking price and payment method. piratenanner.gif
Free bump
02loftsmoor
What ever, sorry it doesn't meet your high standards , I thought this was the parts forum. WTF.gif
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Aug 31 2014, 06:15 AM) *

What ever, sorry it doesn't meet your high standards , I thought this was the parts forum. WTF.gif

Some people can read and some never learn. .the rules are posted on the front page. piratenanner.gif
02loftsmoor
QUOTE(396 @ Aug 31 2014, 10:04 AM) *

QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Aug 31 2014, 06:15 AM) *

Some people can read and some never learn. .the rules are posted on the front page. piratenanner.gif

No rules we violated. Take a chill pill. Don't be a hater, get a long people. Play nice
Gint
In other words, the classified rules are simple. One of them is you must post a price on your parts. Please edit your first post to include a price. Thanks
02loftsmoor
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 31 2014, 11:45 AM) *

In other words, the classified rules are simple. One of them is you must post a price on your parts. Please edit your first post to include a price. Thanks

Thank you,
914bub
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.