Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 23mm Sway Away torsion bars $250, LE Spoiler (repro)$100
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Okay cleaning out some parts I won't be needing

1. NEW (opened box for pics) LS1 adapter plate from Kennedy with flywheel. This mates the 901 transmission to the chevy LS1 motor. I bought this for my LS1 plans but sold the motor & decided to go another direction. Paid $560 sell for $450. Plus shipping SOLD

2. New (opened box for pics) 23mm torsion bars from Sway Away with 4 new bushings $250 plus shipping- Sale Pending

3. Used Space saver- Never been used $75 plus shipping

4. LE front spoiler (repro) Never been mounted tabs haven't even been drilled for screws for mounting. Doesn't sit flat but will mount fine & be right on your car. Looking at it if the left side corner if flat. The right side sits up an inch. Just a bit of a twist but it easily conforms in place. $100 plus shipping

5. New Duck bill for the rear trunk $75 plus shipping (Sale pending to Speed Metal Army depending on shipping)

On shipping if you are coming to Red Rocks. I can bring it free of charge biggrin.gif
Gint
You sure you want to sell that air dam? It could really bump the top end on that tractor.
killmousky
very interested in plate adapter and flywheel.
pm me or email me. thanks
tornik550
Ill take the sway bars.
JRust
QUOTE(killmousky @ Sep 3 2014, 11:36 PM) *

very interested in plate adapter and flywheel.
pm me or email me. thanks

PM replied! SOLD to Mateo. Can't wait to see updates on your conversion piratenanner.gif
JRust
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Sep 4 2014, 05:40 AM) *

Ill take the sway bars.

Sale Pending on the torsion bars
914werke
Uh.. Jamie what SIZE is the space saver?
JRust
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 4 2014, 09:51 AM) *

Uh.. Jamie what SIZE is the space saver?

15" sorry
PotterPorsche
I'm also interested in duckbill spoiler.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.